Our students most commonly encounter these problems:
- cannot log in - see this help article.
- cannot find certificate - certificates are available after completing a final exam with a score of 70% or higher. See this help article for accessing your certificates.
- not enrolled in course - see this help article.
- broken link in course - get in touch withs us; see this help article.
- courses or course records missing - see this help article for missing courses.
General troubleshooting steps:
- Refresh the webpage
- Try using a new browser tab or window
- Try using an “incognito” or “private browsing” window
- Close and restart the browser
- Try a different browser
- Clear the webpage(s) cache
- Delete cookies (see below)
- Restart your computer or device
- Try a different computer or device
- Ensure that your browser and/or operating system are up to date
Has your issue not been solved? Please get in touch with as much of the following information as you have:
- The URL(s) of problem pages
- Screenshots (learn how at http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/)
- Your browser and version
- Your operating system and version
- A description of the steps required for you to reproduce the issue, starting from before the issue occurs
- Paste `chrome://settings/cookies` into your browser address bar
- Type `saylor.org` into the input box that says "Search cookies"
- Choose to "Remove all shown" or click the "x" that appears when you hover over each entry to delete cookies for specific URLs.
- Use the "Delete cookies for a single site" section at this Mozilla support article.