If your login credentials are not working or you are experiencing general problems logging in, try the following:
- First, ensure that you are using the correct email address for your username and that you have typed your password correctly.
- Then refreshing the page or using your browser's back button and attempting to log in again.
- Next, try to use an "incognito" or "private" browsing tab/window.*
- If you are still unable to log in, try using another browser; if you do not have another browser installed, ensure that your current browser is fully up to date.
- If you believe your password is incorrect, use the "forgot password" link to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to access your account, send us a message at our contact page; tell us the email address associated with your account, the browser and operating system (OS) you are using, and the approximate time that your first encountered the login problem.
* If this step worked, you may have a plugin or extension that is causing a conflict. You should also consider deleting saylor.org cookies and caches.